iRobot Braava 380t
Floor Mopping Robot
Maintain gleaming hard floors every day, the easy way.
A hassle-free cleaning option, Braava uses dry or damp cloths to mop hard-surface floors for you, keeping dust, daily dirt and smudges under control automatically.
Featuring a longer-lasting battery, Turbo Charge Cradle, cube-to-cube navigation and the Pro-Clean System, the new iRobot Braava 380t is able to mop larger or multiple rooms in a single cleaning cycle.
Dry and Damp Mops Hard-Surface Floors Featuring Pro-Clean System
Braava 380t dry and damp mops floors for you. With the Pro-Clean System, a special Reservoir Cleaning Pad dispenses liquid throughout the cleaning cycle to keep the cloth damp.
- Dry Mop Mode: Moves in straight lines back and forth to efficiently and thoroughly pick up dust, dirt and hair.
- Mop Mode: Uses a special back-and-forth mopping action and damp cleaning cloths to pull deeper dirt and grime off your floors.
- Disposable Or Microfiber Cleaning Cloths: Works with either disposable cleaning cloths or our reusable microfiber cloths.
- Pro-Clean System Cleaning Solutions: Fibers on the reusable Pro-Clean cloth attract and trap dirt, oils and grime from the floor, so you can clean effectively using just water or mild cleaning solutions.
- Floor Types: Braava cleans all hard-surface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate.
Tracks Where It Cleans To Ensure Complete Coverage
Braava 380t's NorthStar® Navigation System helps the robot keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. In a single cleaning cycle, Braava 380t dry mops up to 1,000 square feet and damp mops up to 350 square feet.
- Cube-To-Cube Navigation: For bigger homes, additional NorthStar Navigation Cubes can be purchased to expand the robot's dry mopping capabilities up to 2,000 square feet in a single cycle.
- Compact Size: Braava can clean under sofas and tables and get into tight areas.
- Wall-Following Technology: Braava cleans dust and dirt right along walls, baseboards and edges.
- Soft-Touch Bumper: Bumper cushions the contact made between Braava and walls, furniture and other objects.
- Smart Sensors: Sensors help Braava avoid stairs, area rugs and raised transitions to carpets.
Makes Floor Mopping Hassle-Free From Beginning To End
Just attach a cleaning cloth to the removable magnetic cleaning pad, set Braava down and press either the Sweep button for dry mopping or the Mop button for damp mopping. When using the Pro-Clean System, the detachable Reservoir Pad fills and empties easily over the sink.
- Longer-Lasting 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery: Cleans for up to 3.5 hours dry mopping or 2.5 hours damp mopping on a single charge.
- Turbo Charge Cradle: Charges Braava 380t in as fast as two hours, providing convenient storage space.
- Whisper-Quiet: Braava cleans your floors for you without disrupting your daily activity or sleep.
- Pause/Resume: Braava retains a map of its cleaning space so you can replace the cleaning cloth mid-cycle.
- Returns To Where It Started: When Braava is done cleaning, it returns to where it started and powers down automatically.
What's In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot
- 1 NA Adapter
- 1 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 NorthStar Navigation Cube, Channel 4 (requires 2 C batteries, included)
- 1 Microfiber Mopping Cloth, 1 Microfiber Damp Mopping Cloth
- 1 Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad
- 1 Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad
- 1 Turbo Charge Cradle
Package Dimensions: 15 x 4.5 x 13 inches
Package Weight: 8.7 pounds
Robot Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 inches
Robot Weight: 4 pounds
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Braava’s sole mission is to clean your floors tirelessly…and with two modes to choose from it does just that. Simply attach a cleaning cloth, set Braava down and press either the Sweep or Mop button. In Sweep mode, Braava dry mops, picking up dust, dirt and hair. In Mop mode, Braava damp mops, lifting surface dirt and grime onto the cloth.
When dry mopping, Braava moves in straight lines using dry cleaning cloths to pick up dust, dirt and hair.
For damp mopping, Braava uses a special back-and-forth mopping action and damp cleaning cloths to lift surface dirt and grime off your floors.